cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment date change

Lewanna

Payment date change

I have enquired to plusnet to change the date of my direct debit payment but they tell me it is impossible. Other companies have been very accommodating when I did this so that payments would be made around payday to make sure they get paid.  Plusnet will not do this but they are quick enough to complain if payment is late so plusnet allow your customers to pay when it is most convenient for them and prevent these issues occurring.

If other companies can do it so can you!

3 REPLIES 3
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Re: Payment date change

Welcome to the community forums @Lewanna

Unfortunately it is correct that it's not possible for us to change billing dates on accounts currently, due to the capabilities of our current billing system.

While I appreciate this situation is certainly less than ideal, we're hoping to be able to offer this functionality in future. However I'm sorry to say there is currently no estimated date as to when this will be.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
Tony47

I too need a payment date change to match my income date. I'm also told its not possible. but every other services company I have used and using now can do this. What are we connected to a mickey mouse outfit. Come on Plusnet get your programmers to change the system and STOP blocking my connection between my payment date and my income date, which is 8 days. Your system interrupts my connection even though its told me I have 10 days to make the payment. If you cannot sort this soon I will be looking for another service provider.

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Welcome to the community forums @Tony47.

In regards to changing your billing date, I'm afraid I can't advise anything further to my previous response on this thread last year.

Having said this, as it currently stands you should simply see a splash screen/reminder occasionally advising of an outstanding balance on the account when the payment fails initially. When the payment fails, the account would go in to a failed billing state, however full restrictions would not be applied to the service until day 14 of failed billing. During this time you should see an option on the splash screen/reminder to either log in and pay, or directly below this there is a link to acknowledge the reminder and continue browsing.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet