cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment/billing

Gtaylor4393

Payment/billing

Hello.
I have tried and failed to change my direct debit date to the 15th. I signed up on the 15th when I made my initial payment but the direct debit date is set for the 24th, I was unable to pay then. Now I find myself in a constant state of being in late payment and not being able to change my DD either due to that or once I've paid I'm too close to the new billing period.

I am on that situation again and have received restrictions on my account (the dreaded redirect that works for noone). I will make payment on the 15th which is the earliest I can pay. Can I have my restrictions removed until then and could someone please help with the direct debit date change please. I do not want to continue going through this same process every month.

Thank you.
4 REPLIES 4
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: Payment/billing

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from ADSL Broadband to My Account / BIlling

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
Gtaylor4393

The restrictions have even prevented me from accessing my bill, so even if I gain the means to pay my bill, I won't be able to. Sound setup.
Gtaylor4393

My bill has been paid, how long until restrictions are removed? Can't get onto the plusnet site to change my direct debit date. Why do some sites redirect you to a splash screen and others don't? Putting the plusnet site as one that redirects you is a real brain teaser.
Gtaylor4393

Rang yesterday at 15:30 "I've raised a ticket, should be sorted within two hours". I still have restrictions, still being redirected, my bill was confirmed as paid. Tried ringing again today, can't take my call. Why do I still have restrictions on my internet? Who is in charge of this automated service that clearly doesn't work and hasn't for some time? Will I ever get my internet back? Who knows.