cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Taken Before Account Was Set Up

FIXED
Big_Run

Payment Taken Before Account Was Set Up

Hi, I'm already a PlusNet customer, however i was in the process of setting up a new account for another address. After payment was taken, the page reloaded to the previous page (I may have pressed something on the touchscreen by accident) and now I can't continue with the setup process. The payment has been taken, but I am unable to log in to any account, no emails were received and I'm not sure if the setup process was completed or not. Any attempt to continue just results in being landed back to the payment page.

If the account has not been set up, will I automatically get a refund, and how long would this take? If not, what should I do?

I'd appreciate some help. Thanks 

2 REPLIES 2
abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Re: Payment Taken Before Account Was Set Up

Fix

Hi there @Big_Run. Thanks for getting in touch.

Running some checks, I am unable to locate the new account you attempted to create, by the sounds of it as you have mentioned yourself the account has not been fully created which is why we are unable to locate it. Your bank will currently have the money in a holding period and this will be refunded back to you shortly.

in the meantime, if you still would like to continue with the new sign up this can either be done online or through our sales department.

Let us know if you need any further assistance.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team
Big_Run

Re: Payment Taken Before Account Was Set Up

Thank's for replying. The money was automatically transferred back into my account after 5 days.