cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Problem

Topsy
Dabbler

Payment Problem

You've contacted me twice in the last couple weeks concerning updating my payment method. I've done that twice but there seems to be some problem, I received a text message today asking for payment. Can you check on that and tell me what's wrong.

Thanks

7 REPLIES 7
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Re: Payment Problem

Moderators Note
This topic has been moved from Fibre Broadband to Accounts/Billing.

Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Hi @Topsy,

I'm sorry that there was a problem with setting up your payment method and for any inconvenience that this has caused you. Having looked into this, I'm not quite sure why the previous attempts to add the payment method didn't work. However, I can see that you have now cleared the outstanding balance and the latest attempt to save the payment method on the account has been successful. Your payments should be taken automatically moving forward.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
jamesanstee
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

Are the billing systems back online as when i phoned at 4-30pm i was told all the billing systems are down and was told that they were considering rolling back to the old system until all the issues were resolved is this true?

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hi @jamesanstee, I am sorry that you we were having some issues when you called. Did you get your issue resolved? If not please do get back to us and we would be happy to assist. - Lauren

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
jamesanstee
Aspiring Pro

Issue never got resolved and constantly getting messed about i have decided enough was enough i have given my notice and will be migrating away from plusnet already have my go live date with new provider and it cannot come soon enough .

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

I am really sorry to hear you feel that way and have subsequently now decided to leave us. If you do change your mind please be assured that I would really like to help and put things right for you.

Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
jamesanstee
Aspiring Pro

Not going to be changing my mind im leaving plusnet at the end of this month. Honestly think plusnet have had ample time to get the billing issues sorted so don't matter what deal plusnet try and offer me to stay im still leaving end of the month to go with my new provider.