cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Pending, no service in over a week

ChrisGreensmith

Payment Pending, no service in over a week

Hi,
Currently on Plusnet Unlimited (No Contract), it's been exactly 12 months since my service started, for some reason my current payment (due Feb 16th) is still pending, as a result I've have no phone or broadband service for nearly a week. I raised a ticket on the 21st (81612030) but I've had no reply. I've also updated my payment method, but the payment is still shown as pending. I assume my service had been suspended due to non payment ?.
I have received no letter, email or any correspondence from Plusnet informing me to update payment details or risk looking my service.
Anyone know whats going on please?
3 REPLIES 3
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Re: Payment Pending, no service in over a week

It looks as though we're still awaiting payment via Direct Debit.
Once that payment goes through, your account will be clear. As it stands at the moment, no restrictions have been placed on your account.
It might be worth contacting your Bank/Building Society to see if there are any issues with the processing of the payment.
ChrisGreensmith

Thanks Chris,
You say no restrictions have been put on my account, is it just a coincidence that I have no phone or broadband service?
Is it possible to make my account payment from the card details I've supplied? rather than direct debit?
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

As the payment is going through via Direct Debit, if we were to take the payment from a card, we'd risk potentially double billing you and having to do a refund - we avoid this by allowing the Direct Debit to go through.
Your Telephone and Broadband services have not been restricted. There may be a fault with the telephone service. Can you try connecting your telephone into the Master Socket just on it's own please and see if you get a Dial Tone?