Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Failed

FIXED
DV23
Fixes: 1

Payment Failed

Hi, I was away on holiday and my bill wasnt paid, so Im trying to pay my bill now but the link doesnt work,
I tried contacting through online chat that initially didint work, then I tried on a different side of the plusnet website and eventually got talking to a help chat, no help whatsover from them, I keep telling them my issue and all they are saying is call but I keep telling them I dont have a phone or a landline, yet they persist for me to call plusnet, I said this issue has happened before with other people but they didint care about that and kept repeating to call all I want to do is pay for my bloody bill, this is why I have come to the forums because customer service chat is terrible, the person i was speaking to was Sanuaca.

This is the error I get once I click the payment link.

http://failed.billing.plus.net/apps/payment/failed

2 REPLIES 2
DV23
Fixes: 1

Re: Payment Failed

Fix

I sorted it out on my own, I unrestricted my internet access through a plusnet email link (it was pretty hidden) then I was able to get onto the payment side of the website, in future you should not restrict peoples internet before the 14 days! because if its restricted we cant access the damn site properly and pay for our bill!

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Re: Payment Failed

It is bit restricted before the 14th day - it is a splash notice page that you have an outstanding bill on which payment is due. There is an acknowledgement button which after being clicked allows you to continue browsing until the 14th day of failure to pay.

You do have a land line, for you cannot have broadband without it (unless you are on the FTTP trail). With that exception possession of a phone hand set is an essential diagnostic tool.

The scenario you describe can be avoided by establishing direct debit payment or card payment facilities. That way your bill is paid each month when due and you don’t face the risk of being restricted if (for example) you are away on holiday.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.