cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paying twice

WaxiesDargle

Paying twice

Hi
I was on madasafish for years and recently changed over to Plusnet. On the 12 July I paid madasafish £47.97 for my broadband and phone and when I changed over to plusnet on 29 July  I paid £33.98 (including new router)
Can someone please tell me why I have to pay twice in the same month, seeing that madasafish is run by Plusnet anyway
cheers
frank
7 REPLIES 7
gromittz
Grafter

Re: Paying twice

One paid monthly in arrears and the other monthly in advance ?
Just an idea.
WaxiesDargle

cheers promod
Is there a Plusnet rep on here that can give a definitive answer? Cheers
frank
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi there,
Apologies as that appears to have been overlooked as part of the transfer, I'll make sure that gets sorted for you.
I'm contacting the agent that dealt with the account transfer to get that sorted out so we'll be in touch with some info regarding if a refund is needed, amounts etc.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
WaxiesDargle

Thank you Adam, appreciated.
frank
WaxiesDargle

Hi Adam,
just over £11 went back into my account so I'm assuming that is the result of your input, so thank you for that
I have a DD set up for madasafish that is still live and I've noticed on my internet banking that PN is there but is blank. Do I have to cancel my madasafish DD now? and will the PN DD be set up automatically?
Cheers
frank
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi there,
Just checked your PN account and the DD is on there live, so everything should be alright there? If you're not using the MAAF one any more that should be fine to cancel.
WaxiesDargle

Hi Matt
thanks for the info
cheers
frank