cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paying out of contract price even though my contract ends in March 2023

sdbanks

Paying out of contract price even though my contract ends in March 2023

I've recently noticed that I've been paying the out of contract price for my broadband and line rental even though my contract end date under 'My Products' in the members centre clearly states my contract ends on March 7th 2023. 

I originally signed up to Plusnet in March 2020 then we moved house in March 2021 and when I rang up they offered to put me on a brand new 2 year contract which I was happy to do. But now my bills have gone up to the out of contract price even though I'm still under contract.

I can only assume the person who sorted out my contract in March 2021 didn't move my payments onto my new contract.

Is there anyway to get this sorted and get the money back that I've been paying extra?

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Paying out of contract price even though my contract ends in March 2023

Thanks for your post @sdbanks and welcome to our Community Forums.

I'm really sorry to see what's happened.

From what I can see your account was affected by a billing system issue, but when we resolved it, we hadn't applied the right discounts. I believe I've sorted this for you now and I've e-mailed you more information under the ticket ref 221402503.

If you have further issues or there's anything else you'd need help with, feel free to get back to me. Smiley

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet