cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paying a bill is a joke

Croger
Grafter

Paying a bill is a joke

so i have had to leave due to personal reasons and of course need to pay the final bill BUT when i spoke to person on phone they said a billing support will phone to sort out payment, still not received one then i got a email which gave me a number to ring, when ringing the number and going through all the options im then told by pre record that you no longer take payments over phone go to this address i then type that in and low and behold this address doesn't exist any more. I then proceed on my account because why wouldn't i be able to pay a outstanding bill on my account RIGHT??? but no i have not seen or found any way off paying my final bill at all how is it so hard and complicated to pay a bill you have 3 means off doing so, over phone, my account and a separate page all together yet 3/3 dont work no more good job.

at a time when i would off thought selling a house would be stressful and going through divorce and trying to end everything and yet the actual stressful thing is paying a bill to plusnet.

5 REPLIES 5
Ndegwa
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

Re: Paying a bill is a joke

Hi @Croger. Sorry to hear that you are having difficulties paying your final bill. We do encourage payment online for normal monthly billing however due to this being the last bill we will be happy to take the payment over the phone via our customer service option on 0800 432 0200.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lee Y
 Plusnet Help Team
Croger
Grafter

I will try again in morning but i did try that and got told service is not available no more.
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

There is firm encouragement to pay online, however there are some circumstances where this is not applicable. Just phone the support number and choose the “I’m thinking of leaving option” who ought to be able to sort this and generally have a shorter wait time.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

Sorry for the confusion @Croger

The automated service does state we don't take payments over the phone, however in cases like this if you speak to an agent, they will do this for you. Please let us know how you get on.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
Croger
Grafter

Thank you i will phone again tomorrow and speak to a agent instead thank you