Did you mean: 

Pay as you go

FIXED
Dx7
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Pay as you go

Hi

I wonder if someone at Plusnet can help.  I have a number of accounts with Plusnet, 5 in total. Two of them have quite a large number of referrals associated with them (100's). One of my accounts with referrals is a pay as you go,  the second account that also has a large number of referrals is in the process of being changed to a pay as you go account as I do not require Phone or broadband on that line now also.  I am worried that there may be a possibility that these accounts may deleted resulting in me loosing my very hard earned referrals.  Is there a way of me protecting  my referrals on these two accounts maybe by making a payment for them? Or are pay as you go accounts safe from deletion? 

Many thanks

John

13 REPLIES 13
MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Re: Pay as you go

Can you let me know the specific account in question via PM?

Understandably searching your details comes up with multiple matches.

Matty

ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet
MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Fix

For clarification, this should be sorted now.

ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet
Dx7
Rising Star

Top rapid helpful support as always. Very grateful for your help Matty. 

Dx7
Rising Star

I am hoping you pick this up Matty.  I sent you a PM  regarding my bank details being deleted from my account that you kindly converted into a payg but you may not have got it as I got no response.  I promptly  re entered  my bank details but due referral payments for (both) my accounts have not been pay this month, and they are usually paid into my bank account  on either the  4th or the 6th of each month. I can understand why payment for  the account xx***** might be late, but not the co********.  Can you have a quick look to see if there is a problem with them.

Thanks   

Dx7
Rising Star

Can anyone else at Plusnet help me with this new problem please? 

Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Hey there. Can you PM me your username(s) and I'll be happy to look into it for you tomorrow.

[Edit]

@Dx7

Thanks for your PM and for your patience

I can see that your direct debit is all set up on both accounts, and your referral credits had been issued to your bank account on the 1st September for both. This should have been processed by the bank within 5-10 working days so they should have arrived by now.

Leave this with me, I'm going to speak with our billing team. We might possibly need to see a copy of your bank statement (deleting any sensitive information as required) via a ticket to your account. But I'll confirm shortly.

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
Dx7
Rising Star

Thanks - sent. 

Anoush
Aspiring Hero

Our billing team have advised me that there was an issue in processing the refunds via direct debit last month. It's just been discovered this morning and put right, so you should see your credits in your account within the next 10 working days.

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
Dx7
Rising Star

Wonderful. Thanks for your help Anoush! 

Anoush
Aspiring Hero

No problem Smiley Let us know if you have any further issues or queries.

Dx7
Rising Star

Hi Plusnet

Unfortunately there still seems to be a problem. Both my referral accounts will not show my referrals and an invoice has not been generated for either account for this month.  When I try to access my referral lists I get the following message:

-----------------------------------

Service Unavailable

The service is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been getting this message for several  days now but I have been hoping it would sort itself out.  

Thanks for your help.

Anoush
Aspiring Hero

I'm sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. I was on calls all day and my shift is about to finish now. Leave this with me and I'll look into it within the next 48 hours.

Dx7
Rising Star

Your a topman Anoush! Thanks for your support.