Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Part-bill (ProRata) refund questions

Beermonsta
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Part-bill (ProRata) refund questions

Morning!

I left Plusnet on the 30th (Account closed on 30th) and the agent doing the cancellation said Id be refunded prorata, which is fine, but I used to pay by card and not DD, and I dont have a bank account for cheque deposits, will this refund when issued, be transferred back to my card account and if not could I get it issued into my paypal account then I can manually transfer it back onto my card? 

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Part-bill (ProRata) refund questions

If my understanding is correct @Beermonsta the refund should be applied to the method of payment so in your case the refund should be applied to your card.

RandallFlagg
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 75

Hi @Beermonsta

@Anonymous is correct - once your final invoice is produced, if you're in credit this will be issued back to the original method of payment, providing those details are still valid and held on our system (which you can check via the Member Centre).

Best wishes

Dave

Beermonsta
Rising Star

I finally got a refund, but its via cheque and I have no way of cashing it, can someone step in and cancel the cheque and refund my card as originally suggested please?

Regards

Warwick
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Hi @Beermonsta

Thanks for getting in touch and I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with your cheque. Unfortunately my colleague was not correct in advising you we would be able to provide you with a refund directly to your card, when processing refunds these would only be able to go back through your method of payment if this was a Direct Debit. If your method of payment was via card the refund would be processed as a cheque.

If you have mobile banking the majority of banks now provide you with you facility to cash these via your app, i do apologise for any misinformation and inconvenience caused.

Beermonsta
Rising Star

I have paypay, and and the original way I payed my bill....and what century are Plusnet in, cheque only....and I said originally, I cannot access any bank accounts, its been over 6 weeks since I left and nobody has mentioned this, 'Do me Proud' my [-Censored-]! I suggest you people pull your fingers from up your butts and inform customers of this who pay by card......

SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

Hello @Beermonsta,

I am deeply sorry we are unable to provide a refund via paypal, only direct debit and cheque. I appreciate the inconvenience this is causing, however you would need to contact your bank for support on wa6y to cash the cheque and I am sincerely sorry  we have no other way to get the monies to you and will have to be by cheque I am afraid.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team