cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid my termination charges into someone else's account !!

yellowrachel

Paid my termination charges into someone else's account !!

Not sure where else to go with this. Due to PN not being clear when I joined about transfer charges I cancelled my service when moving out of a rented property back to my own house. Problem is (for me it seems) PN credited my early termination charge into someone else's account. Now here is the thing.... they have accepted they have done so and said they would resolve  it. Problem is they keep sending me demands for money as we shutout off (thankfully) the direct debit.

Now no one is getting back to me as I guess this has been filed in the too hard to resolve draw. 

So if anyone from plusnet reads this please engage to resolve your problem and get your money back from some hapless souls who has had over £200 dumped into their account !!

5 REPLIES 5
LordFoul
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 32

Re: Paid my termination charges into someone else's account !!

Hi @yellowrachel.

Sincere apologies regarding the payment issue, I understand that you obviously want this to be resolved as soon as possible.

Our High Level Escalation Team will be dealing with your query and will contact you in due course.

If you need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thanks.

yellowrachel

Thank you for your contact  - lets hope for all concerned (apart from the poor person who thinks they are £200 in credit!!) this is resolved so we can get on...... 

Dumbledore
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 34

Hello @yellowrachel

We hope to get the matter resolved soon as well, thank you for raising your concern. If you need any further assistance in the meantime, feel free to ask.

yellowrachel

For the rest of the group it seems to have been resolved as I have received a telephone call to say so. I'd rather have had a letter of apology as I am getting debt collection demands !

Dumbledore
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 34

Hello @yellowrachel

Thank you for keeping us up to date. I have inquired about the letter of apology you have asked for. I have sent you a detailed email in regards to your query.

You can also Click here to view my response through your members portal.

Please let us know if we can assist you further.