cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid line rental saver 2 months ago. Still being billed monthly line rental

Lej

Paid line rental saver 2 months ago. Still being billed monthly line rental

Can anyone advise me pls. I contacted support through an online form - after going round the houses when none of the answers in FAQs etc matched my problem. I rcvd response telling me to contact them thru Plusnet Chat. I responded & pointed out that there was nothing to chat about as I had already informed them in my form that I paid 155.88 couple of months ago for the 12 month Line Rental Saver & have been billed for the last couple of months for monthly line rental. Rcvd a response insisting that I should chat or call. Just tried chat & there were 38 people in front of me. Can anyone advise me on how to get this sorted. Thanks
2 REPLIES
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 179

Re: Paid line rental saver 2 months ago. Still being billed monthly line rental

Hi Lej, welcome to the forums.
I'm really sorry to see the way this issue has been handled and have passed on the necessary feedback.
I've made sure the line rental saver issue is sorted now so moving forward the invoices won't have standard line rental payments on them while the LRS is active. I've also issued a couple of refunds for the standard line rental payments that were made/are currently processing, the refunds should be back in your account within 14 days.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet Help Team
Lej

Re: Paid line rental saver 2 months ago. Still being billed monthly line rental

Thank you v much for sorting this out for me.