Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid bill but restrictions still up

FIXED
Seeker1
Hooked

Paid bill but restrictions still up

Had trouble paying because the failed billing redirect doesn't load up and impossible to get plusnet homepage to load up. Takes a few attempts for the community to load up. Payed 2 days ago and restrictions are still up. Edit: can't even acknowledge to remove restrictions. 2nd edit: finally got an option to acknowledge and remove restrictions but websites still seem slow to load. Might fix itself
9 REPLIES 9
OskarPapa
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 65

Re: Paid bill but restrictions still up

Hi @Seeker1, thanks for your post.

We are aware of an issue affecting a small number of customers, whereby the 'failed payment' splash screen is not removing correctly, despite payment being made or an arrangement being put in place.

We're working to get it resolved, however, it does seem that in some cases it is resolving itself.

It looks like, from what you have said, that the issue seems to be resolving for you.

Are you sill experiencing any issues with browsing?

Seeker1
Hooked

Yeah certain wikis take forever to load and plusnet homepage still refusing to load at times.

It does look like it's working better though.
Edit: think I found problem speed has dropped to 3.4mbps
Seeker1
Hooked

Has my bill even processed yet? I got an email saying I got 4 days left to pay when I paid it on Monday
Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Hello @Seeker1, thanks for getting back in touch. Apologies for the frustration caused, I have created a ticket on the account here with further info.

Seeker1
Hooked

Kinda hard to view ticket lol

I understand it's a problem in the system and nobody's fault.
There are people angry, and I'm not really one of them. I just hope it gets fixed soon. Gonna keep trying to view that ticket
Seeker1
Hooked

Someone with a similar problem in the forum was told to factory reset router, should I do that?
Seeker1
Hooked

The bill I paid on Monday transferred back to my account, would try to pay it again but I can't load up anything plusnet related other than plusnet community and would probably time out again if I tried. So need you guys to take the bill for me.

Going to need a fast response too because I got like 2 or 3 days left to pay it.
Seeker1
Hooked

Also the restrictions haven't been lifted because my speed is still dropping to 6mbps and I still can't load anything
Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Fix

Hello @Seeker1,

Thank you for getting back to us so quickly. I would suggest in this case to give our Customer Support team a ring so they can take a one-off payment from yourself and set up an alternative automatic payment again. You can reach them on 0800 432 0200, there is currently 15 minute wait or www.plus.net/pay if you can access this link.