cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Package change email price wrong

FIXED
Mog-W

Package change email price wrong

Hello, I was hoping one of you knowledgeable types on here might be able to help me.

Last night I decided to change my call plan to line only as I'm not using the phone any more*. This all seemed to go smoothly, until I received an email which stated my monthly subscription would be £30 more than what it should be (the same as I would be charged after my contract ends). Under my contract information, it very clearly says "Your contract is for your broadband and your line rental. All other products can be changed month to month."

I'm assuming that what I received was an automated email that for some reason doesn't take into account any discounts you may have on your current contract, but it would be really nice if someone could confirm this.

Many thanks

* The fun part here is that the main reason for this is my phone line Just Stopped Working. I thought since the service will be ceasing anyway, there's little point in jumping through hoops to get it fixed.

2 REPLIES 2
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 407

Re: Package change email price wrong

Fix

I'm assuming that what I received was an automated email that for some reason doesn't take into account any discounts you may have on your current contract,

Correct

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Mog-W

Re: Package change email price wrong

Brilliant, thanks. 🙂