cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PN won't let me pay the bill!

FFS999

PN won't let me pay the bill!

.... because the website will not accept my card details (NEVER has in 17 months as a customer) and when I call the 0800 number I just get prompted to press one to continue... yeah that works great when you have a touchtone phone, not an old rotary phone like me - and then it cuts off - does not even go through to a service rep.
This is ridiculous - all I want to do is pay the damn bill - I have 4 hours left to submit a job application and because of the mickey mouse systems (I write systems like this!) I can't!
Really PO'd and frustrated.
Unhappy customer. Angry
3 REPLIES 3
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: PN won't let me pay the bill!

Do you get an error when trying to put your card details on the system? It seems like you managed to get in touch last night, so let us know if you have any other queries we can help with.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 158

Hi FFS999,
A warm welcome to the forums.
Problems with some card types looks like a reoccurring theme - please see http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,134386.msg1178848.html#msg1178848 - if you still have difficulty please respond accordingly.  The more consolidated evidence PN can get the better.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 158

@FFS999,
By any chance, could this - http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,134906.msg0.html#new - be relevant to your problems attempting to pay by card?
Kevin

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.