cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PN refuse payment!!!!!!!

warbleeder
Grafter

PN refuse payment!!!!!!!

i called PN today to pay for my account ... payment was tryed 3 times and failed so i call my bank.... turns out its a bank problem
so i call PN and ask for the account number and sort code so i can get payment to them today ... who refuse to give me it because my account is over due....
PN do realise its illegal to refuse to accept payment right? and by you refusing you have no legal right to restrict my services?
9 REPLIES 9
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: PN refuse payment!!!!!!!

We're not refusing payment from you warbleeder.
We only accept payments via credit card or direct debit, it sounds like you're wanting to transfer the funds over to us, that isn't something we accept as a method of payment.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
warbleeder
Grafter

why not tho?
when a bank screws up so to speak... its not our fault .. alot of other businesses accept it... so i dont understand why pn cant
it would help people if they have bank issuses
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

It's because payments transferred directly to us are unaccountable and won't be marked off the outstanding invoice on your account.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
warbleeder
Grafter

we can get transaction I.D's from our bank and call you and it can be matched to yours
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Sorry, we're not going to do it warbleeder, that still wouldn't get picked up by our billing system.
There's no restrictions in place due to the failed payment so I'd advise setting up a new direct debit then coming back to us when the issue with your bank has been resolved and we can then reattempt the payment when the direct debit has become active.
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
warbleeder
Grafter

your not going to do it ... thats ok payment waits... i tryed you wait
but let me ask this
if it could be done this way and we call you and gave you the transaction I.D and the auth code.... you could track down the payment easy... correct?
also as a computer engineer im pretty sure that the billing system could be overid and updated?
itsme
Grafter

Don't know if you know the profit margins involved supplying broadband but what you are suggesting will wipe it out plus some because of PN manpower.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

you could track down the payment easy

Sorry we're not going to do it for the reasons I've already mentioned, also we have many thousands of transactions being processed each day so tracking individual payments isn't that straight forward.
As mentioned we're not restricting your service so the best thing is to either enter card details on your account or set up a direct debit then give us a heads up when you know that the issue with your bank has been sorted.

Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
warbleeder
Grafter

looks like i have to await a new card... wich maybe over 14days... so bye bye my phone and broadband i guess???
and it has nothing to do with profit margins or man power
and there should be something in place as to where someone has a bank issue and payment fails they dont loose their services