Did you mean: 

PN advising all customers about billing probems they have

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Re: PN advising all customers about billing probems they have

I’ve asked the mods to advise here.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Anon
Pro

@Townman wrote:

OK next time I'll just use bold to be distinctively specific! I note though that when people do not appear to be hearing what is being said, it can cause people to shout the same message again. Huh

In a similar vein are you really shouting your name at everyone?  I choose to suspect not, it is just capital letters, why would anyone presume its shouting? Wink

Be assured that there is a massive level of activity taking place and as has been advised, individual users are being updated when there is an update for their individual account.  Until there is news, there is no news to report.

Yes they have taken on a new member of staff working specifically on the problem, but s/he can't start until 2021. Meanwhile they are bombing ahead with two part-timers on 2 hours a month each.

Whatever happens always remember "We will do you
.........................proud" say Pnet.
BERTJ
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

l must say l really do feel sorry for all the customer service team members in PN who daily are taking tremendous amount of call complaining about the problems with the billing system their nerves must be fraying through the pressure.

li is about time the upper management climbed out of their ivory towers and gave these people a huge thank you for the patience they have with customers complaining and maybe the upper managers should get on the phones thereselves to appreciate the pressure your employees are under and explain to customers what they are doing to rectify this major billing issue.

Thank you customer service team .for all your effort.