PN Account

FIXED
CJT-80
Grafter
Fixes: 1

Re: PN Account

@MatthewWheeler

Good Morning,

Indeed you have.  I have personally spoken to the Call Centre myself, and I have to say so far each person I have spoken to has been amazing!

I do have some feedback about PN's processes but that can be done once this is sorted.

So far we are awaiting an update on the ticket.

Kind Regards,

CJT
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 229

From what we can see a engineer is working on the lead fault today.

We'll update you as soon as we know more

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
CJT-80
Grafter

Hi @MatthewWheeler

Thanks for the update, out of interest what is the lead fault? I wasn’t aware there was one.
Kind Regards,

CJT
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 229

I can't see the exact details but essentially it's normally seen when the issue is happening to multiple lines and is the main cause of the issue.

There may be another fault further down the line but the lead fault takes priority as it will be affecting multiple lines

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
CJT-80
Grafter

@MatthewWheeler wrote:

I can't see the exact details but essentially it's normally seen when the issue is happening to multiple lines and is the main cause of the issue.

There may be another fault further down the line but the lead fault takes priority as it will be affecting multiple lines

@MatthewWheeler no problem I got a call just after work advising that it's a larger issue, and whilst they wanted to have it fixed today it's delay to tomorrow (and the reason why was advised) cannot fault the colleagues I have spoken to today, or previously!

Just hoping it's resolved tomorrow!

Kind Regards,

CJT
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 42

Fix

Hi @CJT-80,

Thank you for getting back in touch and for letting us know what is happening with the fault.

I've checked it now and it appears that this issue has been resolved within the last hour. Please let us know if your parents continue to experience any problems with their landline or broadband.

Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
CJT-80
Grafter

@EmilyD

Thank you for the update, it is indeed fixed.

I have updated the ticket with a question relating to the situation.

Kind Regards,

CJT
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 19

Hello @CJT-80,

Thanks for getting in touch and glad to hear the services have returned. I can see a colleague has responded to your query via the account.

Please get back to us if you have any further question.

SammyM
 Plusnet Help Team