Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PLEASE Let Me Pay!

FIXED
jellybeanz
Grafter

PLEASE Let Me Pay!

PLEASE!

As usual, the main plusnet site and plus.net/pay has been blocked and I am unable to pay my bill.

This has been happening since autumn last year, and every month it's being 'worked on' - perhaps you could suggest to the powers that be that they hire a few more people on the tech side?

I've never known a company to make it so difficult to PAY!

7 REPLIES 7
jellybeanz
Grafter

Re: PLEASE Let Me Pay!

PLEASE?

jellybeanz
Grafter

If you're unwilling/unable to unblock your own site so that I can pay, at least unrestrict the rest of the internet so that I can browse normally. I've been waiting all morning for a response.

Satss
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 37

Hi @jellybeanz, sorry to hear that your account has again been affected by this issue. I have now removed the restrictions from your account and created a support ticket in reference to this here

If you have any questions or further concerns please do not hesitate to let me know.

jellybeanz
Grafter

Many thanks for your help on Monday. I checked my billing for the past month - it showed a failed payment, and then an accepted payment, so I thought all was well...

Today I have received an email asking me to update my payment details, and once again the main plus.net site has been blocked!

EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Fix

Hi @jellybeanz,

I'm sorry that the payment has failed again and for any inconvenience caused. I've made some changes to your account that should now let you access our website again.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
jellybeanz
Grafter

Thank you @EmilyD and thanks again @Satss for your help - everything seems to be up to date now.

It's hugely frustrating for your customers but I can imagine it's just as annoying for all the staff on these forums, having to answer the same questions over and over again about the same issues month after month. Thank you for being so patient and helpful.

EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Hi @jellybeanz,

Thank you for your kind words, I'm glad to hear that everything is back to normal now and I'm sorry for the length of time that this issue has been ongoing for.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team