Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

'Ow about some dosh then?

James
Grafter

Re: 'Ow about some dosh then?

Quote from: Loombucket
Only one thing - could you please respond to my postings a little faster in future?  Your answer took all of six minutes....  Wink

Sorry Smiley
Loombucket
Grafter

UPDATE:  The manual refund that was finally posted on my PN account on July 31st has still not reached my bank account.  I raised a Question last Friday regarding this and have just received this reply:-
"Please allow up to 3 weeks for the refund to clear your account. If the refund is not cleared by that time, please get back in touch so the matter can be looked into further."
THREE WEEKS?Huh  Shocked
You've got to be kidding me, right?  It already takes an unacceptable length of time to action the refund in the first place (in this case it was more than three MONTHS before anything happened, and then only because Liam intervened and extracted the relevant digit from the relevant orifice). If it's going to take a further three weeks from the time the account refund is applied to the time the dosh is actually received, the whole procedure is going to be running so far in arrears that no-one will be able to track payments at all!
Don't you think some digital oil needs applying to the whole procedure before referrers start saying "sod it" and not bothering?

Mark
Grafter

Hi there.
I've just had a word with our finance team and they are chasing progress with this refund.
This time delay is not acceptable and I apologise sincerely for this.
I'll update you as soon as I discover where we are with this.
foxy
Grafter

I've still not received my referral cash this month. James, can you chase this for me?
Cheers.
Mark
Grafter

Hi foxy.
Your refund is in the same position as the previous poster.
Again accept my apologies. I have asked the finance team to chase this one too.

Loombucket
Grafter

Mark, this is getting silly.  Angry
As previously stated, my referrals easily exceed my monthly payment and have done for most of this year - in fact, they're going up all the time.
Why, then, have I just been CHARGED £5.72 as my referrals seemed to have DROPPED by more than half to £9.27?
All this in addition to the fact that my previously mentioned refund STILL hasn't arrived!
What the hell is going on in your Accounts department?  To call them incompetent would be flattering them unduly.  I can't even check a single item without falling foul of your DPA restrictions.
If you can't sort this out soon and restore my missing referrals, a letter to Carole will follow that will smoke at the edges.
Angry Angry Angry Angry
Mark
Grafter

Mark, this is getting silly

Absolutely agreed.
I dont have an answer right now but will go and ask the relevant people what's going on.
Loombucket
Grafter

UPDATE:
Mark's on the case - he's been in touch with me directly and is currently sorting the problem out (apparently he didn't need to borrow Mand's baseball bat, he uses his own shillelagh...  Cool  )
Mark, thanks for the information and assistance.
blackrat999
Grafter

its good to hear that this process is being automated - hope it works!! i am well over my monthly bill in referrals despite the reduction to 25p from 50p (lots of people seem to be regrading and im losing out big time).  Angry
i started about 6 months ago by raising a ticket to ask to be paid but that produced some bizarre responses so i gave up and now call PN every month to ask for my money !! Roll_eyes
i am currently showing as £29.69 prior to my billing date on the 22nd, so again i will call after then. Wink
i must keep better track of referrals though as the £10 one off payments arent listed anywhere either and they could also go astray unless we can see them anywhere ? Huh
thanx
Mark
Grafter

Hi blackrat999,
Apologies to you also. There is no way in this world that you or anyone should have to chase us each month for referrals payments. That is totally unacceptable.
I'll check your account in the morning (I'm at home now) and see what is happening.
I'll let you know what I find out.
Mark
Grafter

I have taken a look at this issue and can see where the problem lies.
It is already on my list of things which we need to fix quickly.
I am putting a mini project together to fix the current issues which have been highlighted with the current referrals programme and will keep the community updated with plans / progress as and when i can.
Once again, apologies to all those who have experienced issues with our referrals scheme. i will ensure that these issues are fixed.
blackrat999
Grafter

Good man - long overdue.
thanks
blackrat999
Grafter

i am 4 days beyond my billing date and showing £17+ in credit. should i call in again this month to get the dosh or is the "fix" in process?
cheers
blackrat999
Grafter

£24 now - is anyone there ?!! Huh
ChemicalBrother
Grafter

Hiya,
I've given someone a big prod about this - I'm hoping they will get back to you on Monday, considering it's the weekend now.
I'll keep an eye on this thread, and if there is no joy, I'll do more than prod Wink
Roger.