cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overcharging

goldengirl

Overcharging

Hi
I have been a plusnet customer for a year and have been pleased with the service. However, I decided to change to Primus as my package, which included evening and weekend calls, would only have been £134 for the whole year.
I was persuaded to stay with PN with an offer for the same package for £2.99 a month for 12 months plus line rental. I would then have to pay £5.99 for the following 6 months. This worked out considerably more than Primus but I was losing the will to live after hanging on the phone for ages so agreed to stay.
This was all agreed on
Ticket 7650871
They then charged me £9.99. I contacted Plusnet and they said a mistake had been made and the next 6 months would be £2.99. I have contacted them again to say the £2.99 was for 12 months and am awaiting a response.
How can they be so inefficient? It seems as if they are trying to trick you into paying more. Bet when 12 months is up they will not forget to charge more.
I feel as if I can no longer trust them.
3 REPLIES
Plusnet Alumni (retired) chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Re: Overcharging

Hi goldengirl,
Sorry to see that you've had to take to our forums to post this.
I've taken a look at your account and can see that you were offered what your mentioned, not sure why this has not been added correctly.
I've now corrected this for you and also updated your ticket.
goldengirl

Hi Chris
Thank you for your prompt reply.

I hope I can begin to trust Plusnet again and that your colleagues are aware of the upset caused when mistakes like this are made.
Kind regards
Goldengirl  Smiley
goldengirl

Hi Chris
I too am sorry that I have to take to the forums to sort this out.
You said the amount was wrong and you had sorted it so why does my invoice still show £9.99? And why did you take that amount from my account when it is clearly wrong!!
Have tried to sort this out through 'Help and Support'  but sadly they have not helped or supported me.
I need £7 reimbursed and my invoice to show correct amount. Please help. I don't want to waste any more time.
Regards
Goldengirl