cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overcharging issues like many others it seems

Highlighted

Overcharging issues like many others it seems

Username is [Removed]

I signed up for a contract amount of £22.50 on the 2nd December.
In Jan you took £30.98 and Feb £24.63. So that's £10.61 you owe me in two months. It's not much but how many customers are you overcharging here?

I've rang three times and nobody can seem to make a simple change to my Billing and reimburse YOUR mistakes.
I asked for the overcharge to be taken off my next bill but you couldn't seem to manage that. I now want to be refunded £10.61 immediately and I would like you to take out the agreed amount of £22.50 in March. It doesn't seem too unreasonable a request does it?
So I've been told your billing system isn't working.. Your live chat is shut down a lot even during the stated open hours.
I'm now trying this method to see if somebody, somewhere in Plusnet can handle my very simple request. I wish I never agreed another contract with you lot... I MEAN JUST WHAT ON EARTH IS GOING ON AT PLUSNET?!
I already can't wait to leave and I'm tempted to contact Ofcom about this shambles.

Moderator's note by Adie (Dvorak) removed account name information as it's a public forum

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 943

Re: Overcharging issues like many others it seems

Sorry to hear this.

I've issued the refund back to you but it'll take 5-10 working days to process via the direct debit instruction. I think I've also fixed the discounts on your account so you should be billing correctly moving forward.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team
Highlighted
Fixes: 1,101

Re: Overcharging issues like many others it seems

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Fibre to Account / Billing

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'