cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overcharging for 3 months and counting....

Andy15

Overcharging for 3 months and counting....

Can someone with some clout and common sense please take a look at ticket #182998119 which has been open since September?

To cut a long story short I signed a new 18 month contract which started on September 23rd. Since then you have completely ignored our agreed contract and repeatedly overcharged me, taking random amounts from my bank account to which you have no entitlement. On one occasion it was over three times the correct amount!

In three months it seems you've done absolutely nothing to correct these errors which really isn't good enough is it? I have wasted hours of my time on the phone and replying to the ever lengthening ticket in an attempt to get someone to actually do something.

I have a feeling that if I hadn't stuck to the agreement terms your reaction would have been somewhat quicker.

2 REPLIES 2
OllieC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Re: Overcharging for 3 months and counting....

Hi @Andy15

We're really sorry for your wait to get through to ourselves and thank you for your continued patience. Please accept our sincerest apologies that the issue you have been experiencing is still ongoing. Sadly, this is a known issue with a number of accounts that our back office team are trying to find a work around for.

I have updated you as best I can via the ticket link here

Thank you.

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat): Tag fixed.

Andy15

Re: Overcharging for 3 months and counting....

Thanks for your reply, unfortunately it's the same response I've had over and over and over again and it gets me nowhere.

Your new billing system appears to be out of your control which doesn't exactly fill me with confidence. Are you seriously telling me that someone has been working on this problem for 3 months with no results? I guess it's not very high on your priority list as you are sitting on my money.

Here's an idea for you... how about doing what you should have done in the first place, just stop taking any money from my bank account until the issue is resolved?