Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overcharged

FIXED
chrisedonart
Hooked

Overcharged

I have again unfortunately been overcharged - my contract which started in late January is for around £26 but I am getting charged £43+ pounds, not only this but the account I am being charged for is still addressed as The Spiritual Centre which are my neighbours ? I have again looked at my account and my address is correct but the billing address is not - help please : )

5 REPLIES 5
WillF
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 22

Re: Overcharged

Hi @chisedonart, I've looked into the account for you and sent an email. Thanks.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Will
 Plusnet Help Team
chrisedonart
Hooked

Good morning Will,

Thank you so much for your assistance, and I would be able to respond to your guidance if only I could get to my bills -- I have been trying since you sent your email yesterday and this is the warning I receive each time I have tried to access them.

Sorry, we are not able to complete this request at the moment, please try again later.

I will keep trying through today and get back to you as soon as I can confirm the calls are both mine and understanding the cost of such calls

Thank you again Will, Kind Regards Chris 

chrisedonart
Hooked

Okay, so 48 hours in and I still cannot access my billing information 

Still getting the following message 

I will keep trying : )

Sorry, we are not able to complete this request at the moment, please try again later.

WillF
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 22

Hi @chrisedonart, I've looked at the account for you again. I've sent an email with a bit more information, feel free to get back to me there. Cheers.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Will
 Plusnet Help Team
NickyD2
Fixes: 1

Fix
I have been overcharged for the last two months, since renewal, also and I have found many people online with the same issue. It never gets resolved. Your best bet it to go to ADR and also fill in ofcom’s monitoring form.