cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overcharged

SGN1
Hooked

Overcharged

Reading past posts, it seems this problem has been ongoing for a while.

I've just renewed my contract and just noticed on my first payment I've been overcharged £13, had an online chat and I'm given the excuse there's an ongoing problem applying discounts to accounts and basically I have to pay too much every month until it's resolved, with Plusnet unable to give any idea when this will be.

Can someone sort this out for me please.

Thanks

8 REPLIES 8
OskarPapa
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 65

Re: Overcharged

Hi @SGN1, thanks for your post and Welcome to our Community!

I'm sorry that I'm not able to give you any further information or assurance on this matter.

Unfortunately, the information given to you was correct and we are unable to resolve the issue on your account until the main issue with the system has been resolved, which we currently do not have an ETA for.

SGN1
Hooked

Thanks for reply, I might be over simplifying this but can't you just alter my direct debit to request correct amount ?

OskarPapa
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi @SGN1, thanks for getting back to me so quickly.

Whilst that makes complete sense, we don't have the facility to do so I'm afraid.

I am more than happy though to take ownership of the account, checking the bill each month to ensure any relevant credits are applied as soon as each invoice is generated?

I appreciate the solution isn't ideal and that we really ought to just be able to change the amount, as you suggest.

SGN1
Hooked

Yes please Owen, if you don't mind.

£13 is not going to break the bank, but it's better I have it than Plusnet.

Cheers

OskarPapa
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Thanks for that.

I can see that it's next generated on 16/06 and so have added your file into my calendar.

You will see an erroneous bill initially, as I'll need to manually enter the account to add the discounts once it's been generated. Again - I fully appreciate that this isn't ideal.

I'll drop you a ticket update on the bill date to confirm that I've gotten it credited for you.

SGN1
Hooked

Thanks Owen, can you also credit the extra that was taken in May, please.

OskarPapa
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

I've just done that for you @SGN1.

Have a great evening and remember that if you need anything else we're only a click away.

SGN1
Hooked

Thanks for all your help Owen.