Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overcharged

FIXED
Chrisgriff01
Hooked

Overcharged

Hello.

I seem to be being charged 39.95 per month. This is not what I signed up for. I signed up for a deal at 25 per month. Please rectify this asap and reimburse me for the months I have been overcharged.

I must add that this doesn't surprise me; in a sea of utterly incompetent UK internet service providers, Plusnet have managed to surpass all expectations to succeed in being the absolute worst I have dealt with. Considering the competition is so shockingly bad, it's quite an achievement to dribble out a 'service' that's so much below theirs. Congratulations. It must take real effort to be this shambolic. I take it the 'award winning service' you refer to in your marketing refers to a special ward for service worse than was previously imaginable?

Christ.

I'm bored of emailing Plusnet every month. Seeing as you can't provide the service you offered I'd reasonably ask to cancel my service early, but no doubt you'd manage to screw that up too.

'do me proud' my [-Censored-]. Please can someone just sort my bill out? Please?

3 REPLIES 3
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Overcharged

Fix

Thanks for getting in touch.

I'm sorry to see we've been overcharging you.

I believe I've sorted this out for you now and I've added a reply on to a support ticket with more information which you can view here: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=189823362

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
lizzy1066

hi

I have now come on this site in desperation.  I signed up for a new deal online 5 months ago and each month they overcharge me. Each month I go on their online chat and each month they say the discounts haven't been applied!  Well press the god damn button and apply them!!! Now for me it is only £3+ over they are charging and I know how frustrated I am so I can only imagine how you are feeling !!!

If I don't get mine sorted this month with refund I am going to email Trustpilot / Martin Lewis/ and anyone else that will listen because I've had enough!

Lizzy1066

abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Hi @lizzy1066, thanks for getting in touch.

I am sorry for the issues you have been having with your monthly bills being incorrect and I can appreciate the frustration this is causing. I'm afraid it's not just as simple as pressing a button to apply the discounts. While they're showing as active on one system it's not being reflected on our Billing System and due to this our engineers are actively working on a fix but it does take some time. As soon as we have any further updates we will let you know accordingly.

Regards

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team