cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overcharged since contract renewal

BrienneOfTarth
Hooked

Overcharged since contract renewal

My contract was due to expire at the end of March and I renewed my contract after Plusnet sent me an offer.  I got a confirmation email saying my new contract would be £29.25 a month for 18 months, plus £10 for the BT Sport add on.  I have received 2 bills since then, both for more than I am supposed to be paying.  The April bill was £56.77 and I've just received the May bill for £57.54. I can't check my product online as when I log in it says I have a product change in progress, even though it was March when I renewed. Please could someone help with this as I think I am being overcharged? 

8 REPLIES 8
blueberryfinn

Re: Overcharged since contract renewal

Same here. I renewed the contract last months, and now they charged me something stupid amount. Ridicilous

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi @BrienneOfTarth

I'm really sorry about the issue with your billing, it looks like the contract hasn't activated for some reason so the discounts haven't taken effect so apologies for that, would you prefer us to credit the over-payment over the next bill or as a refund. 

Hi @blueberryfinn

Apologies too that it seems there's an issue with your bill as well. Can you send me a PM with your username please so I can look into it for you? 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
blueberryfinn

Thanks for the reply. Don't know how to use PM on here. But you can email me.

Mustrum
Community Veteran
Fixes: 76

@blueberryfinn  The reason @adamwalker  ask you to PM you, is that he does not know who you are, so he can't email you.

If you click on his name in his post, a new window will open and you should see an option to send a private messake on the left of the page.

blueberryfinn

You do not have sufficient privileges for this resource or its parent to perform this action.

Click your browser's back button to continue.

cheers for the reply
when click on private message, this is what i get.
Mustrum
Community Veteran
Fixes: 76

@blueberryfinn  just sent you a PM to see if that helps.

Staff should know new users can't send PM's but sometimes forget.

BrienneOfTarth
Hooked

Hi @adamwalker thanks for your reply. Could you refund me the overpayment please. Will the contract/discount be activated in time for my next bill so this doesn’t happen again?
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 93

Hiya @BrienneOfTarth

Thanks for getting back to us, I appreciate it. I have looked into this and it appears to be a little bit more complicated than just a refund. Not worry though as I can get this sorted for you Smiley and I have taken ownership of it. 

I have provided more info here, please give me a shout if you need any further help. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team