cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overcharged for 2nd Month Since Contract Renewal

zom414
Dabbler

Overcharged for 2nd Month Since Contract Renewal

Despite raising a query after the first month of being overcharged and being promised that it would be rectified, I have now been overcharged again.  Can someone help me get this sorted as phonecalls seem to fall on deaf ears.

4 REPLIES 4
JOLO
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 77

Re: Overcharged for 2nd Month Since Contract Renewal

Hi @zom414,

I've put through refunds for those two months over payments you've mentioned. They will update in the next two hours and you'll receive an automated confirmation of this to the contact email address on file. I've put something in place to see if we can resolve this going forward but we won't find out until your next billing month. We'll monitor this for you on this ticket to make sure the discounts apply going forward. If there's still a problem then we will have to apply manual credits each month before billing runs.  

zom414
Dabbler

Thanks for looking into this and responding so quickly.  Can you confirm that there will be two refunds of £7.99 as I have received an email showing only a refund of £7.99 has been actioned. 

Thanks.

JOLO
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 77

Hi @zom414,

There are indeed two. You should have received the second a few minutes ago. For reference direct links to them are here and here

zom414
Dabbler

Thanks, just received it.