cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overcharged following renewal (like others)...

Temrael
Grafter

Overcharged following renewal (like others)...

Like others here, I've been overcharged the last couple of months following renewal and a new deal. I contacted support about this the weekend before last, and for some reason two separate questions were opened (190298336 and 190299966). I understand there is a systemic billing problem but it's disappointing to have no response from support, and no update as to when I can expect a refund. Can someone please issue refunds for the two months I have been overcharged (I'm due at least 2 x £10 I think). Thanks, Andy
7 REPLIES 7
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

Re: Overcharged following renewal (like others)...

Hello @Temrael,

I am sorry to hear this has happened and would like to look into this further. However we are experiencing an issue with viewing and amending bills at the moment.

I have placed a ticket in my personal pool and I will pick this up tomorrow and see what we can do to resolve this for you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
Temrael
Grafter

Hi @SammyM,

Any update? Another over payment has left my account this morning.

Thanks

SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

Hello @Temrael,

Thank you for your patience, I really appreciate it and I am sorry I wasn't able to look into this yesterday.

I have fully reviewed the account and responded here. The reason for this is because my account contains account sensitive information that I am unable to share via the forums. Please get back to me if you have any further questions on this.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
PCSensei2

Perahps the team members who dealt with this problem could also look at my similar case.

I also started at the turn of the year, with overcharges on the new contract.  After a couple of months Plusnet did get the right contract amount. Then they applied the refunds - and promptly charged the refunded amounts back! My latest bill - attached - shows what has been happening.

All the replies I get thank me for my patience (!!!!!) and ignore the issue. I have sent this diagram of the bill in the hope that the penny may finally drop, but I'm not holding my breath.

It seems to me that Plusnet(unnecessarily) changed the billing software, failed to test it properly, and now have such a queue of complaints that they can't handle it.

Beyhive
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 44

Hi @PCSensei2

We are sorry to hear you feel this way and can completely understand your frustration. This is certainly not the level of service we aim to provide. We do our utmost best to resolve any query as quickly as possible and I am sorry this wasn't the case with you.

I can see that one of my colleagues has taken ownership of the issue and the open ticket on the account. This has now been escalated to the relevant team by my colleagues before they get back to you with an update.

Faris
 Plusnet Help Team
Temrael
Grafter

Hi @SammyM,

Thanks for sorting the refund for the last two month's overcharges.

Just an update from me, this month's bill today was produced correctly (showing my renewal discount).

Are you guys pretty confident the problem is sorted now?

Thanks,

Andy

OskarPapa
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 65

Thanks for confirming that for us @Temrael.

On checking the account, I'd say that I'm extremely confident that the issue is resolved, on your account at least, as I'm able to see the correctly applied discounts - we weren't able to see these previously.

We really appreciate your patience in this matter and as always if you need any further help please drop us another message.