cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overcharged billing

ckah

Overcharged billing

I'm hoping someone from Plusnet customer services can advise me here.

I am getting billed wrong amounts which vary from month to month.  I agreed to a new 18 month contract and have opted into the line rental saver for 12 months.  Broadband should be £3 a month.  Due to the switch over with the new Plusnet billing system last year, I was effectively overcharged in the first month of my contract.  I call customer services at the time and we agreed that future broadband charges would be offset against this credit I hold.  This clearly has not been the case I have been billed around £20 in February and I should have effectively been in credit for many more months since I am paying £3 a month for broadband.

Please can you take a look and advise?  I am awfully confused as to why there is an issue again with the billing.

5 REPLIES 5
DaveLister
Grafter
Fixes: 2

Re: Overcharged billing

I complained on the forums about the new billing back in September, and because it was embarrassing to PlusNet they refunded the difference a couple of months later. I now have had a slightly higher bill in January, which is also the end of my contract, with no explanation from PlusNet so far. I switched suppliers and should be getting a final bill in a few days, but they pulled the plug on my service 8 hours early, so not getting a penny more from me now.

abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Hi @ckah, thanks for getting in touch.

I am sorry for the issues you have had with your monthly invoice being incorrect. I've taken a look into this for you and as my response contains account specific information, a ticket has been created here for you. Let me know if you need anything else.

Hi @DaveLister,

I do apologise for the issues you have had as well with your invoice and for the fact your services were terminated early. I've created a ticket here for you to view. Let us know if you need any further assistance.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team
ckah

Hi

Just taken a look at my billing and it still doesn't appear to be correct.  I should be carrying forward/be refunded a larger credit amount.  Could you please re-open the ticket and I'll send the details there.

Thank you

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi there, the previous ticket is closed now but I've just picked this up and opened a new one. Here's a direct link to it: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=188242904 - Adam 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Anon
Pro

@ckah wrote:

Hi

Just taken a look at my billing and it still doesn't appear to be correct.  I should be carrying forward/be refunded a larger credit amount.  Could you please re-open the ticket and I'll send the details there.

Thank you

Don't forget under the Direct Debit Guarantee that if a wrong amount is debited to your account you can ask your bank for an instant refund and the bank has to grant that immediately. You do NOT have to prove to the bank that the item is incorrect, that dispute will be with yourself and Pnet, the bank justs r efunds the amount because that is what the Guarantee says and Pnet need to agree  to that or they will not be allowed to raise DD's.

Whatever happens always remember "We will do you
.........................proud" say Pnet.