cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overcharged bill (still unresolved) I am not paying the fraudulent extra, but will see you in court

Welshdragon
Rising Star

Overcharged bill (still unresolved) I am not paying the fraudulent extra, but will see you in court

I phoned CS a nearly two weeks and they said, they will sort it, no as a result you still want to charge me £57.96 when my bill is typically around £36 depending if I went over the hour on some calls.

I will give you until 20:00 21 September 2018 to resolve this issue before I start the process for court proceedings, as a result you have disrupted my services instead of fixing this issue.

I am not going to give you money, then have to waste my time to claw it back from you, when it will take away food from my belly.

I was told by PN staff that this new billing system was 5 years in the making a tested before being deployed, it defo was not properly tested (was it) and it was to replace the 20+ year old system.

The plus.net/pay page redirects to https://portal.plus.net/apps/payment/failed/retry which is the exact same issue with ye olde system that never got fixed, and yes I have ruled out the cache, different browser and devices both Wifi and Ethernet.

Even DNS servers have been changed from PN default to OpenDNS and now Cloudfare 1.1.1.1 & 1.0.0.1, thus everything my end has been completely ruled out as the cause.

TIA

16 REPLIES 16
Jubby
All Star
Fixes: 31

Re: Overcharged bill (still unresolved) I am not paying the fraudulent extra, but will see you in...

Hi @Welshdragon,

I am really sorry to learn about the issues you are facing. I have attempted to look into this for you, yet despite our best efforts we are unable to find your account username.

Can you please pm me your account username so that I can get this looked at.

Thank you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lewis G
 Infrastructure Operations Professional
Welshdragon
Rising Star

Re: Overcharged bill (still unresolved) I am not paying the fraudulent extra, but will see you in...

Hi @Jubby

I spoke to [CSA Removed] on the phone yesterday, after my thread was posted, he consulted [CSA Removed] who authiourised a goodwill gesture of the over due and disrupted services, however that was just for last month.

I want to know when I will have the money back that at this moment in time was deliberately taken from me, as I am forced to pay my bill late month in - month out, there is clear evidence of this in the forums going back at least 24 - 26 months and if it get removed / deleted / hidden from public viewing, in court it will be construed as evidence tampering, as advised by my lawful remedy advisor.

There is also clear evidence of this on your systems, where your staff has failed to be able to take payment on time due to error and failures on your system, and has blamed my bank, my sporadic connection etc, rather than admitting there is something wrong on your end and fix the issue on your 20+ year old out dated systems, I now have the evidence courtesy of an SAR, to which will be used in court, as advised by my lawful advisor.

I keep getting told wait until we get the problems fixed that are Openreach related yet as per my other thread about the years I have had to put up with the issues at hand are clearly being dragged out, PN have also tried getting me to change my contract as you are in breach of contract law (FACT) yet I will NOT allow you to keep breaking the contract or force me into another contract allow you to get out of this contract.

TIA

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): CSA name(s) removed (to an area staff can see) as per Forum rules.

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

If you can PM me the details of which money you believe was incorrectly taken I'd be happy to look into this for you.

With regards to your connection issues the matter is with our escalation team and they'll update you as soon as we know more

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
Welshdragon
Rising Star

Hi @MatthewWheeler

The problem stems back years, where I am regularly forced to have to pay my bill after the 14 days have expired, even your colleagues had tried over the phone and still claim its my end or my bank etc, yet this is every month without fail and then I get charged the late fees and the disruption to services charges because of a late payment through absolutely no fault of my own.

This has to stop plus it is fraudulent behavior from PN whether intended or otherwise, please feel free to check out the BILL OF RIGHTS ACT 1688 & FRAUD ACT 2006 also refer to a £880,000.00 LESSON PN has clearly failed to learn from Ofcom for charging for failing to met Ofcom's rules on billing.

Lindsey Fussell, Ofcom’s Consumer Group Director, said: “There can be no margin for error, and no excuses, when it comes to billing customers correctly.”

“This fine should serve as a reminder to telecoms companies that they must adhere to Ofcom’s billing rules at all times, or face the consequences.”

I see that Ex customers are still being billed, plus quite a few are being overcharged and various other known issues to boot, this is clearly unacceptable under any circumstances, and I request the money that was unlawfully taken from me every month through absolutely no fault of my own, nor my banks fault etc. is returned to my bank account by 7 calendar days from today 21 SEPTEMBER 2018 not in the process of but actually in my bank, otherwise as directed by my lawful advisor, I will be taking you to court for a lawful remedy

The fact you use 20+ year old systems and the people that originally put it together / coded it are no longer in your business, so I have been told by your own staff, Is clearly NOT you customers fault

It feels like you are trying to claw back you £880,000.00 fine from your customers / ex customers and we are being punished for your own failings

How can we take Plusnet serious when they have a comedian saying things like

1. Plusnet will do you proud
  2. Plusnet cares for our customers
  3. Won awards
  4. Good old honest broadband

And other similar phrases, PN you have lost your credibility and trust from us consumers, and I for one hope you can gain it back, but fear you've slipped down the slope to far to pull back

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

If you can add any details of this onto the open ticket on your account I can investigate this further

Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
Welshdragon
Rising Star

STOP delaying things

I have already told you on here and several of your colleagues over the phone numerous times, thus you already have the most up to date information available to you..

Once you tell someone in a place, business or organization once, you should not have to keep repeating yourself, it matters not if it's a tea boy or girl

Thus you have everything available to you already to start your investigation, bare in mind the clock is ticking

TIA

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 159

Why can you not answer the simple questions asked by the people seeking to help you ... or are you not really wanting help so that you can ‘have your day in court’?

No court will listen to a vexatious case - you need to be seen to have cooperated with the process. There’s evidence here of the exact opposite.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Welshdragon
Rising Star

@Townman FYI

I have answered the questions to plusnet and they have been updated via both the telephone and on these forums and you have obviously read it in my previous posts, therefore, please explain why I should have to keep repeating myself in different platforms, as now they want me to repeat myself on they're ticket system, which feels like I am being forced to repeat myself and it creates a deliberate delay from plusnet

@MatthewWheeler wrote:

If you can add any details of this onto the open ticket on your account I can investigate this further

I think you'll find that a decent judge with a jury of peers will frown on delay tactics and also making the customer repeat themselves over a very very long length of time, especially when it is evident in black n white on here and the telephone calls I have received as part of my SAR that I have been more the cooperative and plusnet and Openreach have been less than cooperative (FACT)

Unless you know the facts, please be wise with you replies to posts

JayG
Pro
Fixes: 6

The only 'facts' I can glean from this thread so far is that Plusnet continue to offer to resolve your issues, and you continue to withhold further co-operation.

I suggest it would be wise to continue your dispute with Plusnet away from the forum.

Welshdragon
Rising Star

For and on the record, the caps are to highlight and are not to be misconstrued as shouting

The Bold is for those who struggle with sight related problems

What part of, PLUSNET HAS ALL THE INFORMATION ALREADY ON THE"RE SYSTEM BOTH VIA THE TELEPHONE AND ON HERE" that "FAIL to understand because they DO NOT KNOW THE FACTS

I came on here as a LAST RESORT because of a very long time span over the telephone that has proven that I have not been helped in respect of my bill nor my line fixed over several years.

I HAVE THE THE PHONE CALLS SUPPLIED FROM PLUSNET VIA A SUBJECT ACCESS REQUEST (SAR) TO PROVE MY CLAIM

This kind of ganging up is part of the reason the GENERAL CHAT portion of these forums has been in dispute many times over the years and was slated, for the mods decision to revoke access to all, for a couple of days as a cooling off period. To which I fully understand and agree with the mods decision as some refuse to learn they're lessons.

And yes (FACT CHECK) I was not posting on the boards at that time, but I have read the aftermath

Thus I suggest you go about your business and leave my business alone, unless you have a solution to the dilemmas I have and still encountering for several years, it is also evident that an earlier post of mine was never answered by PN staff, thus solid proof I have been cooperative and PN has not been fully cooperative.

Anymore of this kind of nonsense from certain members of PN forums or any of they're potential aliases friends, co-conspirators etc etc etc, , will result in being served lawful notices in they're personal and private capacities under the guidelines of the GDPR and the ICO.org to which by law the notices have to be complied with.

TIA

danheard
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

I am very sorry for the issues you are currently experiencing with your billing and any problems you have had with our customer services.

As this is a public forum I am unable to discuss account specific information, we can however discuss this on the open tickets on the account. To ensure that this is being dealt with correctly I would be happy to take personal ownership of your complaint and try to come to a resolution. However I would need to do this through our ticket system which I have updated and await your response.

Ticket - https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=182870611

Daniel Heard
 Plusnet Staff
Welshdragon
Rising Star

Hi @danheard

I have replied to your ticket, thank you, and I hope we can get a speedy resolution to the list these historic issues

TIA

Welshdragon
Rising Star

For those that like to jump the gun and the bandwagon, without researching the facts in the matter, here is irrefutable proof where PN staff failed to cooperate and reply to my post some 26 months ago and I am sure that I am NOT the only customer to be ignored by PN staff whether by design or other means.

Second month the plus,net/pay page 404 issue

Thus also irrefutable proof that I only deal in (FACTS), Plus it is also irrefutable proof that it historic and never been resolved

Welshdragon
Rising Star

@JayG wrote:

The only 'facts' I can glean from this thread so far is that Plusnet continue to offer to resolve your issues, and you continue to withhold further co-operation.

I suggest it would be wise to continue your dispute with Plusnet away from the forum.

Who are you to suggest I cannot continue to use this forum supplied by our host EH!!! what are you afraid of, as it seems like and certainly comes across as you can not see NO wrongdoings on PN's part or are you just a troll to try and discredit the OP in this instance it is me, who will be your next target ?Huh

As you obliviously did NOT read my OP and subsequent posts thereafter, you failed to see I replied to @Jubby's post who is PN staff.

Attitudes like yours is what had caused the lock-down of the GENERAL CHAT section of these forums and rifts and disputes if the GENERAL CHAT and queried in the past if it should be terminated

Only a member of staff or a Mod with a lawful and irrefutable factual reason to do so can suggest any member can not or should not use this forum and certainly not you...

FYI my post is for PN staff to address and maybe some impartial members, that may have constructive workarounds / similar experiences and or solutions and certainly not for members like you to cause an argument for the sake of it, especially without knowing all the facts...

I bid you a sincere good day / afternoon / evening or night Wink Wink

RANT OVER