cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overcharged and no way to contact plusnet. Great joke on Plusnet's part

BalticCircus

Overcharged and no way to contact plusnet. Great joke on Plusnet's part

I've cancelled the services and plusnet are still sending bills and charging the account.

Now here is the fun part: after 9 attempts and all options exhausted on the phone, it is clear that during the pandemic, phone lines will simply not be picked up. Of course that would mean that the live chat is active? Nope, simply tells you to call plusnet.

What a bunch of comedians working there.

3 REPLIES 3
EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Re: Overcharged and no way to contact plusnet. Great joke on Plusnet's part

Hi @BalticCircus,

I'm sorry that you have been unable to get through to an advisor and for the inconvenience that this has caused. Unfortunately, our support teams are extremely busy due to the current circumstances. They are still taking calls but when the call queue gets too high we stop accepting incoming calls until the queue drops down again which means that you may be unable to get through when you call.

I've had a look at your account and can see that we have received your cancellation request. We've not yet reached your cancellation date and we are still supplying your services until then, therefore we are still billing you for your services. Once your services have been cancelled, our billing team will arrange a pro-rata refund of your latest bill for the days that we've not been supplying the service.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
BalticCircus

@EmilyD wrote:

Hi @BalticCircus,

They are still taking calls but when the call queue gets too high we stop accepting incoming calls until the queue drops down again which means that you may be unable to get through when you call.

I think if this was advised on your phone system message, it would make a lot of customers happy as they would at least know why their call disconnects, instead of going to the queue

EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Sorry about that. I agree that it would be helpful if we let customers know about this on the IVR message when they're unable to enter the call queue and I will pass on feedback to the relevant team about this.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team