cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overcharged and no refund

makaur
Dabbler

Overcharged and no refund

Last month (18th September) I re-contracted with Plusnet, I wasn't charged at the discount price agreed on the phone.

When phoning up I was told that I was overcharged by mistake (the discount hadn't been applied) and I would be due a refund.

Its's 3 weeks now and I've seen tickets open and close and still no refund or even an email to let me know why.

This Friday gone (12th Oct) I phoned and spoke to CS team (Waqas Ahmed) and he said that he phone on Monday or send an email to let me know whats going on. Surprise surprise no email or phone call. I've seen the ticket he opened and its now closed.

Should I cancel my direct debit, and then wait for you (Plusnet) to call me back or are you going to wake the **** up?

edit: On the phone with Plusnet and after 23 mins the phone was answered and then hung up.

3 REPLIES 3
Dumbledore
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 34

Re: Overcharged and no refund

Hello @makaur

I am sorry to hear your discounts were not applied correctly and you have had no follow up in regards to your query.

I have viewed your account and responded to your with a detailed email, you can view this by Clicking Here

Should you need any further assistance, feel free to ask.

makaur
Dabbler

Wakas, can you reply to the ticket.

I haven't received any discount on this months bill, like you said I would.

Warwick
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Hi @makaur

Thank you for getting back in touch regarding your discounts.

I have looked through your account and can see that my colleague has responded on the ticket here

If you have any further questions feel free to get in touch.

- Warwick