cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overcharged again

LUKE1

Overcharged again

Plusnet have once again charged me for line rental again this month when i have paid for a year upfront. 7-10 days for a refund is just not good enough, I have budgeted to live off of a certain amount of money each month and £13.99 less when you have two kids and work a minimum wage job makes a big difference to my life, i have no one to borrow the money from except loan companies. So thanks Plusnet for your award winning customer service. PS I will be billing you for the interest on the wonger loan i am about to take out for £13.99 for 7-10 days.  Smiley Wink Smiley Wink
3 REPLIES 3
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Overcharged again

Hi there,
Really sorry about this, I'll be chasing this up today to find out when the fix will be rolled. In the mean time I'm sure we'll be able to sort something out with regard to your line rental payments, really sorry about all this.
LUKE1

Just to let you know I haven't gone to a loan company, but also that I will need the £13.99 back within 1 day of the direct debit
or you will start incurring charges of £5.00 a day, there is also an admin charge of £10.00 and any further correspondence be it a phone call, post on this forum or email will be charged at £2.50. So your bill now stands at £23.99 but if  £13.99 is paid in full 1 day after the direct debit I will waive the admin charge. Do you understand? Thanks kind regards Chloe
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

This isn't an official support channel nor an official channel of correspondence between you and Plusnet.
If you already have a ticket/question open about this issue you need to post the statement regarding the charges you make for loaning money to Plusnet on that ticket. If you don't have a ticket open go to https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=wizard&page=22236&wizard_id=38 to open one with your statement.
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)