cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overcharged again!

amonaghan

Overcharged again!

When I signed up sometime in August my contract stated that until it ended I would be charged £18.99 per month. For the past two months I've been charged £30 which I cannot afford. I've cancelled my direct debit until I can sort this out, but so far I've contacted Plusnet on Twitter with no response, tried to call (ended up on hold for almost two hours) and at this point I just want to give up. So anxiety inducing!
2 REPLIES 2
Baldrick1
Fixes: 417

Re: Overcharged again!

@amonaghan Welcome to the forum.

This is bad! You really need to talk to them either through this forum, social media or ringing.

By cancelling your DD you are likely to find your service cut off and the 'debt' passed to a Debt collecting agency, which will cause you more anxiety plus hassle to get it back on..

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

amonaghan

Re: Overcharged again!

Thanks for responding! I've tried calling and getting in contact through social media and I can't get through to anyone. I get cut off on the phone after being on hold for an hour. When I checked my bill there's two lines listed that I'm being charged for when I was only being charged for one initially. I'm so confused