cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overcharged, Still haven't got a full refund !!!

FIXED
Randomlady
Dabbler

Overcharged, Still haven't got a full refund !!!

Hi,

I Currently have 2 question opened up on my account regarding the contract i agreed with you back in October, however it seems that i only got the correct discounts for the 1 month of the 18th month contract i spoke to a lady on live chat last week who confirmed i had been overcharged and she was to send me a refund which was for 5 items :

• 1 Refund for 1 month for the Unlimited Call Plan that didn't apply in February's Bill
  • 4 Refunds for the 4 months for Fiber Broadband Extra discount that did not apply to those 4 bills

I was told i would receive all the refunds by the end of the day when i spoke on live chat on the 3rd of Feb it's now the 11th and i have only received a refund for the 1 month calling plan and 1 refund for the Broadband, so i am still missing the 3 refunds still owed for the other 3 months of Broadband that i was over charged for.

I also have another problem regarding the call plan and i would like this checked, I am still owed 1 month discount on my calling plan which is due on next months bill in march however on my account it still shows the calling plan as full price the lady did tell me she fixed it but it doesn't seem like it has been fixed.

Can plusnet please sort this out ? as this is unacceptable.

Thank you

3 REPLIES 3
Satss
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 37

Re: Overcharged, Still haven't got a full refund !!!

Fix

Hi @Randomlady

I'm sorry to hear that you have not received all the agreed refunds and discounts.

I've reviewed your account and updated you further via a support ticket here

Please get back in touch if you have any questions.

Randomlady
Dabbler

Solved

LordFoul
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 32

Hi @Randomlady,

I'm pleased to hear that, thanks for coming back to us.

Let us know if you need anything further.

Thanks - LF