cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Over charging

Poppy6

Over charging

For the second time this year Plusnet have randomly overcharged me £10. Because the invoice has been generated they are still going to take the money from my account and then refund me in 5-7 days. I told them that they have twice defaulted on my contract and I am legally within my rights to terminate the contract. It’s up for renewal 8th January 2020 so they better come up with a good offer if they want me to stay 😡
3 REPLIES 3
OskarPapa
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 65

Re: Over charging

Thanks for your post, @Poppy6.

We're sorry to hear that this has happened.

The Social Media Team (including forum support staff) are not able to make any sort of renewal offer, or deal with renewals in any way. You'd need to speak with our Customer Options Team who can be reached on 0800 013 2632 and are open until 8pm this evening.

Poppy6

I wasn’t asking for a renewal offer. I was stating a fact that twice for some unknown reason you have taken money from my account for no reason so have twice defaulted on our contract. If I had no funds in my account you would soon come knocking on my door!
OskarPapa
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 65

Hi @Poppy6,

Apologies - I'd read:

@Poppy6 wrote:
'It’s up for renewal 8th January 2020 so they better come up with a good offer if they want me to stay :pouting_face:

as you suggesting that you were looking for a better offer when your current one expired - I'm sorry for any confusion caused.

With regards, the billing error - I can see that the issue has been addressed and a refund has been issued for the overcharge.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.