cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outstanding Bill

ppyvabw
Hooked

Outstanding Bill

I have an outstanding amount to pay. I have tried on numerous occasions today to pay via the portal page, but it repeatedly says an error has occured.

After several attempts, I called Plusnet this morning to try and pay, but after a 20 minute wait the advisor I spoke to said the system was down and I should call back later. I have just called again, but it says there is a waiting time of 30 minutes. I am not prepared to wait that long, and I could also find no contact email, hence posting this here.

In view of my repeated attempts to make payment, if my service is cut off, I WILL switch providers. I may also be less than polite in online reviews I make of Plusnet's service, which I have found to be woeful at best.
7 REPLIES 7
Menace65
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 4

Re: Outstanding Bill

Pay your bill on time my friend, and you won't be in all this bother... I paid money upfront and still no webz after 17 daz

Plus they are/have implementing a new billing system or somefink..

ppyvabw
Hooked

If they would honour my repeated requests to change my bill date from the very end of the month, it wouldn't be a problem. But they say they can't, which is complete s***e.
ppyvabw
Hooked

And it doesn't change the fact their customer service sucks. Waiting times of 30 minutes, broken web portal that doesn't work and waiting several weeks to be connected.
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

@ppyvabw Changing ones billing date is a feature of the new billing system though it's blocked within 7 days of the current billing date.

David
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

@ppyvabw wrote:
If they would honour my repeated requests to change my bill date from the very end of the month, it wouldn't be a problem. But they say they can't, which is complete s***e.

Yes you can - it is one of the new functions delivered by the new billing system.

Capture change billing date.JPG

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

ppyvabw
Hooked

Ok, well that's good then. Just need tomorrow to be able to get through to someone without an eternally long wait or for the portal system to actually work!
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

Hello @ppvabw, thanks for getting in touch.

I can see you have since resolved this, please can you get back to us if you need any further assistance.

Sammy

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team