cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outgoing calls barred and website payment section down

Coco123

Outgoing calls barred and website payment section down

I had a message from Plusnet yesterday that my outgoing calls have been stopped until I pay my bill. I have run up a larger bill than normal (exceeding my billing cap) because my dad is in hospital and I am having to make far more calls. Being stuck at home in lockdown is of course another big reason. I want to pay my bill in full now to enable me to use the house phone again, but I cannot get through to customer services (when I rang them yesterday during their revised opening hours) and the online payment facility is also not working. I can't even top up my billing cap to fix this issue as that link is not working either. I just keep getting the same error message. 

So I am stuck without my house phone and can't even rectify it. My family live abroad and don't use internet calling, so I cannot use the mobile or laptop. 

Any suggestions what I can do?

Thanks. 

3 REPLIES 3
dvorak
Fixes: 1,482

Re: Outgoing calls barred and website payment section down

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Chat to My Account / Billing

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
Penny
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 8

@Coco123 

This topic has been escalated by one of the Superusers.

Reason for escalation:  Request response

Penny Rollo * * * joined Force9 on 17/02/98 * * * with PlusNet from 2000 onwards * * * personal website at pennymidasrollo.plus.com
Project HappyChild website (free educational resources for kids and schools, plus directory of charities helping children) 1998 onwards
Superusers are not PlusNet staff but do have a direct line of communication into the business to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the Community.
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 93

Hello @Coco123,

I am sorry to hear of the issues you are experiencing and for any inconvenience this may have caused. Unfortunately there is a back-end system issue that is preventing us from taking a payment or adjusting the credit limit.

It is something we are working to resolve, however you will need to wait for you bill to generate and the credit limit refresh.

Once again I am sincerely sorry for any inconvenience caused.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team