Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Out of contract price

WinfredVaughan
Grafter
Fixes: 1

Out of contract price

My contract ends when I am away.  I want time to decide what to do next and to compare the market after my return.  If my contract expires, will I continue with the same broadband speed (20 mbps) and telephone service - of course presumably excluding the extras like telephone packages - so that I can decide what to do after I get back ?  If that is the case, how long will the out-of-contract term last and what will it cost ?

I could of course make a decision now and end the contract a month early, but then I would presumably have to pay for the router which came with the package which could be expensive.  The timing is unfortunate.

I would appreciate any advice on this.

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 395

Re: Out of contract price

Your service,  including call packages, will continue exactly as before when your contract expires. Your charges will revert ( increase ) to the out of contract price that was stated in the email you received at the start of the contract

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.