Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our records show that you already have Plusnet broadband

FIXED
ithompson72
Hooked

Our records show that you already have Plusnet broadband

Hi,

I am looking to potentially migrate back to PlusNet for ADSL broadband next month (migrating from BT Infinity Fibre).  Was looking at the site to get prices, etc and when I try to search using my postcode/phone number then I get the message in the subject.  I haven't been an active subscriber to PlusNet since 2006 so definitely do not have a current account with you.  Is there any way this can be fixed?

Is this caused by my account having been downgraded to "PlusNet Pay as you go (standard)"

I can't seem to sign up to products anywhere within the portal either which is where the error points me to (I do have my login and password and can get into the portal just can't sign up to any packages).

I have also moved house since this account was last active but appears there is no way for me to update the address.

Thanks in advance.

2 REPLIES 2
EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Re: Our records show that you already have Plusnet broadband

Fix

Hi @ithompson72,

I'm sorry that you've experienced this problem when trying to sign up with us.

We've had a look into this for you and your landline number had been left on your old account following your cancellation rather than being removed as it should have been, and this was leading to the error messages when you tried to sign up for a new account. This has been removed now and you should be able to sign up for a new account with us right away.

Please let us know if you experience any further problems with the sign up.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
ithompson72
Hooked

Re: Our records show that you already have Plusnet broadband

Hi Emily,

Many thanks for the quick fix.