cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original referral not being paid

Whiskerpuss
Grafter

Original referral not being paid

Back in October 2010 I referred a friend, who then signed up with PN.
For the first year I had the 50p deducted from my account each month. Since then I've had a couple more referrals, and it's only now, after deciding to change my products with PN due to the email I received about the prices going up, that I checked the referrals in my account in the members area and found it stated as it always has the correct referrals, but after going through all the previous emails from PN telling me how much they were taking out of my bank each month, and the email stating how much referrals had come to and were being deducted, that I discovered something wasn't right, and I wasn't being paid for the original referral of 2010. It's been going on for about 2yrs. That's a lot of 50 pences.
I rang PN today who advised me to contact Billing online, which I did. And since then have added more information to the query, giving my friends (the original referral) DD details and her full name. They also told me to change my product online as otherwise I wouldn't receive the 3mths half price broadband offer.
Can you tell me how long it will take before I get an email from PN to say they are looking at the problem of the referral?
I've not changed my product online yet, thought I'd wait and see what the outcome of the referral problem was first.
7 REPLIES 7
Whiskerpuss
Grafter

Re: Original referral not being paid

Still not had a reply to my email from the referrals team.  Angry

Edited by me 1.45pm I meant ticket not email
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

emails aren't seen or responded to - you need to raise a ticket
Whiskerpuss
Grafter

I meant a ticket, not an email sorry.
Raised one yesterday at 1.58pm to billing. Raised another one about 5 mins ago to Complaints.
It says I should get a response within 22 mins. It's over 24hrs for the first ticket and still no reply, and I expect the one I've just made will take just as long.
They won't deal with it on the phone, they said I had to raise a ticket, so it's no good ringing Support again. Getting frustrated now.
James
Grafter

The SLA on Complaint Tickets is 7 days.
You are best off waiting for the response to your billing ticket (I'll ask someone to pick this up for you), otherwise my team will respond to your ticket, but probably not before half way through next week.
Whiskerpuss
Grafter

Thanks the ticket to billing is no: 73437600
I would appreciate it if it can be sorted out it's been going on for over a year.
James
Grafter

Thanks - I found the billing ticket and I'll get someone to respond to you as soon as possible.
Whiskerpuss
Grafter

Thank you James, very much appreciated.