Did you mean: 

Order system messed up!!!!

NorthEasterner
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

Order system messed up!!!!

Hi
So 'trying' to place order for my mums new package
On order page and I pay the one off charge of £25 and it goes onto DD.  However this isn't my DD details and I'm not putting my details in.
So I just decide to enter my details then change it later to my mum's DD details.
However when I click submit order the website has timed out and no way of getting back to the order,
Plusnet have taken my money and now I have to place ANOTHER NEW order!!! So I have to enter the details and another one off payment
I had a large gap of time as I was on the phone to PN about the DD but I'm currently waiting 30 mins just for a sales call!!!!!
I want my one off money back or I want Plusnet to extend this offer due to the problems caused by all this hassle!!!
Not great considering nearly 10PM!
NE
Ex Plusnet Fibre customer. Sky Ultrafast (G.Fast) Customer using a Sky Hub 4.2. If you wish to say thanks, please click the thumbs up Thumbs_Up
4 REPLIES 4
NorthEasterner
Aspiring Pro

Re: Order system messed up!!!!

I've managed to contact my bank and they have given me an authorisation code to give to Plusnet to cancel transaction as it has not yet processed.
However the referral (for me to get discount) has not seemed to have gone through.  I've started a ticket on this issue.
I managed to bag the deal in a nick of time for the £2.50 per month for 12 months and the £75 cash back and my mum should be pleased.
I'll let her know of the updates in the morning.
NE
Ex Plusnet Fibre customer. Sky Ultrafast (G.Fast) Customer using a Sky Hub 4.2. If you wish to say thanks, please click the thumbs up Thumbs_Up
gofaster
Rising Star

Quote from: NorthEasterner
I managed to bag the deal in a nick of time for the £2.50 per month for 12 months and the £75 cash back and my mum should be pleased.

Shame - I suspect she would have preferred the £1.50 per month for 12 months and £70 cashback that is now on offer.
NorthEasterner
Aspiring Pro

I know!!
Dang it!!! This seems to be typical behaviour of Plusnet!
gofaster
Rising Star

(12 * £1.50) + (6 * £9.99) - £70 = £7.94 for 18 months broadband
Why not just give it away free with every phone line rental