Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order being Processed - again

FIXED
ididntdoit
Hooked

Order being Processed - again

I have had 2 emails asking me to renew my broadband contract, but assuming I want to, the process is impossible. Every time I try it online I get 'an order is being processed' message which will not let me continue. I asked an earlier question on this forum which was ignored, and I have tried twice to use the chat service which is just cut off without ever getting any reply - unless you count 'thanks for chatting with us' as an adequate reply.

There are many others with this problem, so obviously you have a fault in your billing system somewhere and have so far failed to fix it. Why you ignore peoples posts about the problem and cut them off when they try to contact you on the chat service, only you can know, I certainly don't.

4 REPLIES 4
EdWeasley
Rising Star
Fixes: 3

Re: Order being Processed - again

Hi @ididntdoit,

Thank you for taking your time to get in touch.

I am very sorry that you are having a problem with our service. Sadly we are unable to discuss what deals you can get over this platform.

Please call our options team on 0800 013 2632 to discuss this further. Because of the current situation their hours have been reduced to 9am until 6pm.

Kind regards,

Josh

Josh Berriman
 Plusnet Help Team
nozzer
Hero

@EdWeasley 

Does this actually address the problem he's having? And why are you suddenly called Josh?

ididntdoit
Hooked

@EdWeasley  Ed, I didn't ask you to discuss my renewal offers in the forum, I asked you to remove the restriction from my account that insists I have 'an order in progress' - the clue is in the thread title! I have no order in progress, my order was completed 18 months ago which is why I am due to renew now.

@nozzer  Thanks for replying on my behalf - as you correctly infer, the answer does not even remotely address the problem I am having.

EdWeasley
Rising Star

Fix

Hi @ididntdoit,

Thank you for taking your time to respond.

I am very sorry for the confusion, from looking through the account I believe I have rectified the problem with the stuck order. Please try this again and let us know if it has worked.

Kind regards,

Josh

Josh Berriman
 Plusnet Help Team