cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order Status

elgress

Order Status

Hi there,
I was just wondering if I could get an update on the status of my fibre order. I ordered a week ago and still haven't had anymore communication beyond the initial confirmation from Plusnet. Order no - BP02884483
EDIT: Also, when I look at the "Order Tracker" it has an exclamation mark on the "Checking your line" stage showing the message - "We've found a potential problem on your telephone line. We'll look into this and will be in contact with you shortly." I mainly just wanted to make sure that everything was on schedule and confirmed to be happening on 11/10/2015.
Thanks,
4 REPLIES 4
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: Order Status

Hi there,
Unfortunately the order won't be going ahead for the 11th, there was a problem placing the orders which is why that message appeared. I've re-placed the orders but unfortunately the earliest these can be placed for is the 18th Nov.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
elgress

Hi Chris,
Thanks for the update, any particular reason why there was a problem placing the order or just bad luck?
Also, just to confirm, that means the BT engineer visit is now scheduled for 18/11/2015?
Thanks,
elgress

Hi there,
I'd still really appreciate a confirmation as to whether a BT engineer is definitely coming over on the 18th Nov 2015 AM. I had booked a day off work to be in on the 11th and really can't afford to book another one this month if the visit on the 18th doesn't go through. I'd also appreciate a more comprehensive answer as to what caused the issue with my order if possible. Looking at other forum posts in this area, it appears as though many people have had issues with their order recently.
Thanks,
Eleanor
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

The order is committed for the 18th so a engineer should be going out.
In terms of why the initial order failed it was due to a error on the order.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team