cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Openreach is not listing my address,

boxwoodbikes

Openreach is not listing my address,

Hi i have checked costs with another provider but my address with openreach is not listed even though the Plusnet account adrress is correct and i have had many engineers here in the past, why is this and can this be corrected asap

4 REPLIES
Fixes: 58

Re: Openreach is not listing my address,

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat) Topic moved to Accounts and Billing to raise its profile..

Customer and Forum Moderator.

Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 324

Hi there,

As far as I can see, your address on our suppliers systems matches the address on your account. Can you check your address here and let us know by PM if it's incorrect? Also, Where are you checking your address with Openreach?

Anoush

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Thanks for the clarification via PM

We've sent an request to the OpenReach Data Integrity [ORDI] Robot to update your address on their systems. We should receive a response within 1 working day and then the data should be updated within 4 working days.

Can you let us know how you get on following that? Also, is there anything we can do to help keep you as a customer?

Anoush

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Just coming back on here to let you know that the ORDI request has completed and your address has been updated. Can you let us know if you have any issues now?

Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team