Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Opening a ticket

wufer
Grafter
Fixes: 1

Opening a ticket

I'm trying to get a ticket opened to ask customer support a question.
I know i can phone, but i'de rather email them.
I've no idea where i start.
I want to change my bb and phone tariff,to another one

Cheers
6 REPLIES 6
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: Opening a ticket

We've moved away from ticket for most issues, we use calls and live chat (available on the contact us page of our website) however changes to packages aren't something we'd deal with by ticket or chat. This type of query is best dealt with by calling us.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
wufer
Grafter
Fixes: 1

Thank you Chris.
I'll try  the phone
Cheers
paulo
Grafter

I too wanted to open a ticket but have been fobbed off by being told they cannot deal with an payment problem by ticket.  By the time they explained that to me they could have probably solved my problem.  They suggest I use the phone or chat.  I am deaf so do not like to use the phone because I have extreme difficulty hearing so mistakes and misunderstanding can arise and that is both embarrassing (for me) and therefore waste of everyone's time.  I do not like to use chat because I am a fairly slow typist so that wastes time also.
To be honest one of the main reasons that I joined PlusNet in the first place was because of the ability to raise a ticket to sort out any problems.  It would appear that PlusNet is going down the same route as TalkTalk who are well known for there lack of customer service.
I can resist everything except temptation.
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

I suggest having a try with chat. The agent who responds manages a number of conversations in parallel so isn't held up while you type. A ticket should be opened if that agent cannot resolve the query where the issue can be progressed.
David
paulo
Grafter

Thank you spraxyt but it seems to be yet another case of reorganisation for the sake of it.  The agent who is replying to chap could just as easily be replying to tickets.  I will bare this downgrading of customer service in mind when my contract with PlusNet ends.
I can resist everything except temptation.
mitchelld

But none of this is helpful if you are unable to contact anyone after 10pm! Your telephone and Live chat services close at 22.00. It is now 23.02 and my email server has crashed....what am I supposed to do??!!