Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Open ticket just disappeared

FIXED
Stoker
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Open ticket just disappeared

Ticket #208941844 has disappeared from my "open" list in Help Assistant.

Ticket was opened on 1st December though I've had billing problems with phone line since we moved house two years ago. (eg tickets #192575110, #193220156).

I can see this ticket by doing a date-range search. The last action was 7th Jan "LR phone removed Activation due to resolve issue" but nothing has changed.

"My Products" still says "no phone" but I'm paying monthly line rental, my last bill showed seemingly random fibre-extra charges and discounts totalling more than my contract, and I still can't get Line Rental Saver.

Please can someone sort this out once and for all - two years is surely long enough.

6 REPLIES 6
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Open ticket just disappeared

Thanks for your post @Stoker 

I'm really sorry for the issues you've had with your bills. From what I can see the last adviser who responded to ticket 208941844 closed it so it's still visible when you search for it but it's no longer an open ticket. 

I've refunded the over-charge and I'm in the process of getting this sorted out for you moving forward. 

I'll provide an update via a new ticket I've opened under ref 210137699 as soon as I know more.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Stoker
Rising Star

Many thanks. I'll give the "phone order in process" a few days ... is that too optimistic?

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Thanks for getting back to me @Stoker 

We're hoping this should be sorted before the close of play today but I'll follow up tomorrow if it isn't though.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

@Stoker your account should now be fixed. Smiley

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Stoker
Rising Star

Yes thanks Control Panel now all looks OK re phone details. I've updated the new ticket as Line Rental Saver still isn't available

("Line Rental Saver isn't available with your current call plan").

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Fix

Thanks for getting back to me @Stoker 

Unfortunately the type of free evenings and weekends legacy call plan named "Evening and Weekends Included" we had to move you to isn't compatible with line rental saver online. The other legacy free type you had before of "Talk Evenings and Weekends" is compatible but due to system limitations, we aren't able to add this.

I can either remove the call plan altogether or change you on to one of our call packages: https://www.plus.net/help/legal/residential-phone-tariffs/ and once the change has completed, you'll be able to pay line rental saver online.

Alternatively I'd recommend calling us on 0800 432 0200 as we'll be able to take line rental saver this side from over the phone. Apologies for the inconvenience we've caused. Let me know if you have any further queries though.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet