cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Only added a call plan - says broadband plan has been upgraded

FIXED
KrisH82

Only added a call plan - says broadband plan has been upgraded

I realised it would be better value to add the Unlimited UK and mobile calls package than have the line only option. So I went through the process of changing my plan. I chose not to upgrade the broadband as we’re on an 18 month contract with a promotional discount, went through to upgrade the call plan and then the confirmation said something like ‘congratulations on upgrading the broadband’. I definitely didn’t choose this option and the email I got confirming the changes doesn’t mention it but other than waiting for my next bill I don’t see how to check 1)it hasn’t been upgraded and 2)that the discount is still going to be applied against the current broadband plan (however I have read that only the total cost of plan often shows). Finally - the email confirming the new call plan said the change would happen on the 26th August 2020 (not a typo - it said 2020) so when exactly do plan changes come into effect? Sorry for the long post but I’m rather confused!
2 REPLIES 2
BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 86

Re: Only added a call plan - says broadband plan has been upgraded

Fix

Hi @KrisH82, thanks for getting in touch and I'm sorry to hear of the confusing information you've received around your recent account change. I've looked into this for you and although I can't confirm my findings on here I've updated a ticket on your account with this information that can be found here. (This should have also sent you an email notification)

KrisH82

Re: Only added a call plan - says broadband plan has been upgraded

Thanks Ben for getting back to me and confirming the details of my broadband and new call plan, much appreciated.